Pages

Thursday 30 September 2021

Kidnapping of Pearl Button

A lot of clothing during the 1840s-1900s were bell-shaped and dark coloured, a lot of their clothing had floral patterns or "victorian patterns"




The main characters were Pearl being a white young lady with pretty pearly teeth and blonde hair, and two large Maori women, one wearing red and the other in yellow and green while both are green pendants "greenstone"

5 main parts of the story, Pearl was swinging on the gate, the walk with the women, the house with the carriages, the travel in the carriage, the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.